Pages

Cat and dogs in the hat

Yeah it doesn't have the same ring to it when you put the dog in there.

A great customer of mine told me that she sent a cozy to her brother as a gift.  Said brother assumed the cozy was a hat... for his cat.

Now before you think he must be a total mentalist, I should share that often when I am making cozies in public people assume I'm making baby hats.  It never ceases to amaze me that everyone always guesses the same thing... and that I must have about 85 infants sat at home with freezing heads.

So it's not that much of a stretch to think it could be a cat hat if you receive one as a gift and don't have a baby.

But I digress.  I decided to try them on my own pets to see how it might work.

First, my Westie named Chutney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.


Next, my mutt Peanut:

About to go full on Walking Dead and eat my face off.

And finally my orange cat, Mama:

"Of course I look good in this.  I look good in everyfuckingthing. 

Note, I have another cat but amidst the photography of the previous three animals, she realized what a fashion tragedy was ensuing and strangled herself with an Hermes scarf. Not really. I don't even own a Hermes scarf. I'm not sure I'm even spelling Hermes correctly. She is just hiding somewhere I can't find.  And even if I did find her she can evade capture better than Osama.  Before he was caught obviously.

When all is said and done though I think we can agree- cozies aren't just for mugs.  They're for pissed off pets too!


No comments:

Post a Comment