Pages

Etsy is like the border and illegal immigration problem

It's gotten so big, any fix is too traumatic and too expensive to implement.

So we are left doing things bit by bit, unable to keep up with the exponential growth of the issues we're trying to rectify.

And you have Kalin, and I'm not sure which role he plays.  Is he the president of the US?  Trying to make everyone happy and in reality not really doing anything?  Or is he the head of Mexico?  Thinking all the issues are just how it's always going to be?  Is he a drug kingpin?  Living off the spoils of the open border?

I'm just not sure.

What I do know is that at least immigration gives us great things like Tex-Mex and more soccer on television.  I'm not sure what the hell Etsy is giving anymore.  Just doing the taking as far as I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment