Pages

It is Friday.

But as others who have their own business know, there is no weekend when you work for yourself.  An online shop means you can get orders 24/7.  And that's good.  But you do have to learn to not work sometimes too.  Haha, not work- KnotWork.

Last night I watched The Real Housewives of DC and the finale of Bethenny Getting Married and didn't crochet a single thing.

I sat there and watched reality television on my couch and didn't work!  Three cheers for the hooker!  Hip, hip, no way!

So now to the important stuff:

I'm not thrilled with the RH of DC cast yet.  There doesn't seem to be anyone I will care about, or root for.

Finale of Bethenny's show, well, I love her and love Jason, and love her show.  I really hope it continues.

Now off to get some Muse on and start hooking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment