Pages

Zibbet here I come?

So I opened a new shop on Zibbet.  Apparently they need a new server so I can't list new items there just yet.  I got up to about 5 and then decided it was taking so long I should just wait until they're ready for me (yeah right, no one's ever ready for me).

But as those of you who know me personally can attest, I like things to be efficient and effective.  I cannot stand organizational disarray.  And I think my current venue has a lot of that going on.

So as I am only loyal to Manchester United, I am taking SOME of my business elsewhere.  Nope, I'm not closing down and saying fuck off to anyone.  This is just business.  Flouncing won't benefit me in any way, so why would I do that?  But setting up shop elsewhere may be a good move.  I'm going to give it a shot.

My new venue address is http://www.zibbet.com/knotworkshop

My etsy shop http://knotworkshop.etsy.com will still be in existence as always.  But you may see me spending some more time updating the zibbet site in the next week or so.  I want to get a decent inventory loaded into that shop and see where it takes me.

I always did love Australians.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I just did the same thing. Good luck to us both!! Look me up: http://www.zibbet.com/paradisepurls

    ReplyDelete
  2. *if only* etsy ran like a well written knitting pattern...sigh

    good luck, I did the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for other spreading out to other venues, but Zibbet just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I've got a really bad feeling about that site.

    best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Johsonglass?

    Really? Why? I'd really love some feedback before I invest a ton of time there.

    If you don't feel comfortable about posting it here, please just send me an email or something. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete